if you think i seem like a cool person (and jsyk i am an extremely cool person), shoot me an im at heart mcmahon or on msn at email@example.com. i don't understand tumblr, so bye.
so I’m gonna vent right here:
FUN. IS IN NO WAY EQUIVALENT TO THE FORMAT IN ANY WAY.
IF I SEE ONE MORE PERSON SAY THAT THEY ARE THE SAME BAND, I AM GOING TO EXPLODE.
LIKE YEAH, I’M GLAD NATE AND SAM ARE BOTH OUT DOING OTHER WORK BUT COME ON.
I FEEL SO BETRAYED BY NATE. THE WAY HE USED TO HATE THE MUSIC INDUSTRY, AND NOW HE’S SOLD OUT AND BECOME PART OF WHAT HE ONCE HATED.
ok I’m done. but seriously. stop it.
Maybe I’m just mad because I liked fun. first and now all these little fucks are going around singing “weeeee areeeee youuuung” all the time.
get over yourself. nate doesn’t owe you a damn thing. you should be proud of the fact that he’s made a name for himself after busting his ass for over ten goddamn years. he deserves the sold out shows and the popular radio singles and, yes, the annoying little fucks going around singing his songs. because guess what? he’s fucking amazing. fun. is goddamn amazing, and i absolutely hate when people think it’s okay to shit all over an artist they claim to like.
nate didn’t sell out. he made it. finally. i’ve been saying for years that everyone should know who he is, because he is one of the most talented people in the industry right now. i couldn’t be more pleased that we are young has blown up, because i get to say things like, “oh, you like that song? here’s some songs off the band’s first album. you should listen to those too.” i get to help more people discover amazing music that they wouldn’t have found before, and that’s a beautiful thing.
i guaran-damn-tee that you’ve discovered at least one new artist because of their radio singles, and i guarantee the old fans of that artist thought you were a stupid little fuck too. so keep your annoying-ass bitching out of the tags, because nobody gives a shit about your entitled attitude.
Stay Beautiful - Taylor Swift
oh, i’m so glad you’re here
when christmas comes this time each year
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR SWIFT!
dude nobody reads this and bre did a lovely job talking about the concert, but here are some highlights that i should mention:
- sassy black chick being like “ooh, where y’all girls goin dressed like that?” “a concert..” “a punk concert?” “uhh.. yeah!” “well you look cool!”
- BISCUITS FOR BREAKFAST thank you guns
- bre forgetting her ticket so we had to go back, but i love her anyway and i got my panic necklace so we totes matched.
- the nice people behind us in line when we first got there. we were like “will you save our place if we go up there to hang out with the enthusiastic people?” and they were like “yeah! you won’t be hard to recognize.” and then we never came back.
- had my boobs grabbed like eight times. “it’s totally cool. that’s what they’re there for.”
- i cannot even get over how adorable the wagonblasts were. they were like talking about getting beat up or getting called ugly or weird or whatever, and we were seriously just like “high school sucks so much, but life gets so. much. better. send us a facebook message if you ever need to talk about anything.” and they were so cute seriously. i wish we could’ve stayed with them for the show, but we got separated at security when BITCHES STOLE OUR GUNS.
- but we still got second row right in front of frank, and i ended up moving a lot more towards the center by the end of the show.
- seriously pretty sure the chick behind me thought bre was my bitch because she kept staring at my arm around her but LISTEN I DONT WANT MY FRIEND TO GET PUSHED I’MA HOLD ONTO HER LIKE IT’S MY JOB.
- bitching about blood on the dance floor and LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON AROUND US JOINING IN.
- this adorable twelve year old next to us that’s going to panic with her friend when ray and i are going and i was like “bro what’s your facebook i’ll add you and we’ll meet up there” and she was like “i don’t have facebook. my mom won’t let me.” and i was like “oh, that’s lame. well if we meet again, it’ll be fate.”
- neon trees oh my god so good. tyler can kick so high it’s ridiculous.
- FRANK’S ADORABLE SWEATER LIKE THERE ARE NO WORDS
- gerard’s giant boner like there are no words
- one minute bre was there and the next she was gone and i was like wtf.. and then i felt bad but i didnt wanna leave and i couldnt get out anyway, so i just stayed.
- ow holy god my tattoo
- someone threw a unicorn on stage and frank stopped playing to pick it up and hand it to mikey and mikey just took it. like.. we all know who that’s for.
- i kept making a hand heart at them and some girl behind me was bitching about it like wtf. get over it, bitch. I KNOW THEY APPRECIATE MY HEARTS.
- i randomly found one of frank’s picks when we were looking for bre’s bracelet. it didn’t have a penis drawn on it (sadly), but it had lily and cherry’s initials on it (adorbs).
- the following conversations:
me: can you take a picture with me?
tyler: yeah, definitely!
me: okay! let’s do a hand heart!
tyler: a what?
me: like this! (as i hope up half a heart with my hand)
tyler: oh, yeah! (as he holds up his hand)
bre: ~*i cant figure out my camera cause i’m a loser*~
tyler: it’s okay. we’re just keeping each other warm.
me: and loving each other in the form of a hand heart.
bre: ~*oh i finally figured out my camera woooo picture taken*~
me: can you sign this?
tyler: absolutely! what is this? oh man! (it’s a taylor swift cd, y0~)
me: do you like taylor swift?
tyler: oh yeah. she’s rad.
(while signing shay’s ticket)
tyler: i’m gonna write ‘i missed you’, cause i did.
(when he got to my taylor cd)
ray: what? i can’t sign that!
me: just do it, bro.
(he totally signed it)
me: do you like taylor swift?
me: please just say yes..
frank: i mean, i’ve never really listened to her..
me: why? she is flawless.
frank: i don’t know about flawless. everyone has flaws.
me: umm she’s the closest you can come to being flawless.
frank: (looking at my cd) oh, is this her?
me: yes. you should listen to taylor swift.
JUST DO IT, FRANK.
- somehow i ended up with a shirt and a ‘keep it ugly’ bracelet. the shirt was a knockoff, but it was free so i don’t even care.
- bitching about sarah whorezechowski and LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE PERSON AROUND US JOINING IN including someone’s mom who was like “oh yeah she’s a whore like wtf”
- like four people asked my tumblr url and i was like “tumblr confuses the absolute shit out of me.”
- someone mentioning alex suarez like four people away from me and me being like OH MY GOD I LOVE ALEX SUAREZ MORE THAN LIFE and then they became my friend
- ordering chinese food and being too tired to eat my noodles so they just kept falling out of my mouth
- SLEEP. BEAUTIFUL SLEEP. FINALLY.
- WHY DID I WAKE UP AT 7 THOUGH?
side note: bre and i say ‘bro’ and ‘right?’ way too much in normal conversation.
NA NA NA NA NA
Sensitive coke-head problems.
NGL I LAUGHED REALLY HARD OMG
I don’t know if this has been posted yet, but here it is. Dante Shepherd of Surviving the World webcomic.